We are looking to recruit a marketing professional, with experience in the entertainment or attraction industries, into the role of Marketing Manager.
The role is varied, challenging, and requires an understanding of how to always maintain the integrity of our and our partners’ global brands. You will play an active role in driving the company's marketing to both B2B and B2C audiences and ensure that the company's brand is used correctly in all forms of external and internal communication.
We are looking for someone who has the skills and creativity to not only get the job done, but who plays an active part in innovative and flexible marketing strategies.
The company offer a competitive basic salary, flexible working hours, and a friendly working environment where your ideas will be listened to and appreciated.
Key responsibilities for this role
• Responsible for all marketing operations for the company, to both B2B and B2C audiences
• Liaise with any agencies who have been appointed by the business to run PR.
• Run national marketing campaigns
• Work with key stakeholders in the business to develop and implement marketing strategy
• Continue to raise the profile of the business to all target areas
• Continue to develop the company's brand, both offline and online, through effective communications and multi-channel marketing
• Organise and represent the company at business events and exhibitions
• Responsible for the coordination of advertisements, editorial, newsletters and other PR materials in conjunction with the appointed agency
• Responsible for the company's e-marketing strategy and social media platforms
• To adhere to the marketing budget
• Maintain the company website and intranet site from a marketing perspective.